DPI Solutions and its associates adopt a strict approach to user privacy and certify that necessary measures are in place to protect the privacy of its online users throughout their visit. DPI Solutions comply with all UK national laws and requirements for use protection and privacy.
1. We collect information to process your order, guide and enhance your experience and supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest.
2. You have the option to elect not to receive marketing information and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
3. At any time you can change these options by editing your account details / emailing customer services.
4. We collect name, address, telephone, email address, user name and password – this provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security – so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected.
5. To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose / business we ask you to make selections and choices – only the design details are collected if you choose to order.
6. When you order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and complete your order. Invoicing address and shipping address are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained.
7. When you enter credit card details we may retain details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
8. To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require – supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
Payment Security – all card details are processed by a secure server.
Email Newsletter – Our website conducts an email newsletter program to inform subscribers about current offers, promotions and latest site news. Users can subscribe via an online automated process should they wish but do so entirely at own merit. Some user subscriptions may be manually inputted prior to a written request with the user.